fatema_kk

Evo Core flooring

Hi there, has anyone gotten EvoCore flooring installed (EvoCore by Direct Wood Flooring). It’s like a step up from LVT with multiple layers and a very impressive wood look. Its a click system thought so even though they advertise it having no expansion/contraction issues coz essentially it’s plastic, you still worry...

any reviews appreciated

thanks

• last year

Hi, just wondering if you decided to go with the evocore and if so what your opinion of it is? many thanks

• last year

Wr have had evo core click I'm our bathroom.  It's only a small room and not been down long (in fact only a couple of weeks so I've only mopped it once).  So all I can say is it does look and feel absolutely gorgeous! We chose champagne oak herringbone and that one is a very realistic wood look and texture.  However we decided against click flooring for downstairs as floating floor system not recommended for placing kitchen units on according to the suppliers we have asked.

• last year

Thanks Ruth! I thought we'd struck the right balance with the evocore, but once again I've overlooked the kitchen units. Thanks again.

• last month

The kitchen units dont sit on the flooring

The floor is fitted after and goes on just under units but not under the feet of the units

The kickboards are then fitted that hide the foor ends

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.