rosanna_stott

lighting sos need help in new room

R S
3 years ago

Hi guys,
I need an opinion on lights

We are knocking through and making one large dining living space which is next to the kitchen. The room will need to adapt to our needs over time. For now, the space nearer to the kitchen will be where dining table would be and the far end will be toddler/ kid play space. Over time I invision the space to be a snug / kid hang out, homework place... 🤷

I could go spot lights through out.
but like the idea of 2/3 pendulum lights over the table but then not sure what I would do in the other space. though this would make the space quite permanent, or could get one fixture in but one large light. What sort of lighting would you go for??

In new kitchen it would be spot lights?

whilst I have your attention, I also need to consider radiators, I'm thinking an upright one along the inside back wall...

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.