victoria_aweh

Decorating Children's Bedroom

Vitell
3 years ago

Hi Guys,

We're about to redecorate a bedroom to turn it into a shared one for our girls and I'm looking for ideas to pull it all together. Currently the space looks something like this:

We're changing the carpet to the grey one below, putting in a white wooden bunk bed and a floor to ceiling wardrobe on the opposite wall.

We're replacing the wallpaper with this geometric one and it will also be on a 1/3 of the opposite wall that is not hidden by the wardrobe. We're thinking of having white blinds or shutters ion the windows, but I'd also like to add roman blinds, preferably something a bit playful but I' not sure what to get that would not clash with the wallpaper? Also the other walls, we're having difficulty deciding if we should paint them, grey or pink? Personally if it had to be pink, I'd prefer a 'barely there' pink or a dusky pink rather than the same shade as above but I'm thinking that might not work with the wallpaper?

What are your thoughts?

Forgot to mention - the wardrobe will be white stained oak frame with matt grey doors from Ikea.

Thank you!

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.