carolinedrparker

HELP! kitchen damp has been fixed but need to redecorate on a budget!

cdrs
3 years ago

We had the damp fixed just before the lockdown (phew!) and can now paint. However I am stumped and need inspiration. We have 2 children under 3 hence the clutter bomb mess (apologies) and I’m currently on maternity leave so we have a small budget of £300-400. I’d like to paint and make a bit of a feature wall where the dining table is. The kitchen was here when we moved in 3 years ago. The units are Ikea white gloss and the worktops are grey with light iridescent type sparkle flecks in them. I doubt replacing the worktop is within the budget and the floor is relatively new.

The kitchen also leads into our living room so I’m guessing the colours need to flow. I love geometric designs and would love your help with ideas for colours/patterns/accessories please

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.