emma_curnow

Single story or loft conversion

Emma Curnow
3 years ago

I’ve bought a two bed bungalow. It’s in the area I want and splitting up from partner so not got luxury of waiting until perfect house comes up. Anyways it’s two bed and I need three.

should I go for side extension, knocking down garage? or loft dorma extension. I quite like the idea of the side extension but I’m just wondering about the flow of the house. I would use front Half of extension as a bedroom and back half to extend kitchen diner. However Now there Will then be a bedroom from the kitchen. Please look at pics thank you

Comments (2)

• PRO
    APT Renovation Limited
    3 years ago

Hi Emma, APT Renovation here :)

We are a design and build company that specialize in home extensions.

Our project manager could do a zoom call or site visit and advise what would be the best for adding more room to your lovely home.

If you would like to view our website for some of our projects and work you can go here:

https://www.aptrenovation.co.uk/

You could also phone the office to sort out a call and a free consultation for you to get your build the best outcome possible: 0207 223 6417

Hope this helps and I trust you will have a great day further

Kind Regards,

APT Renovation Ltd

• Jonathan
    3 years ago

Normally a loft conversion is more cost effective than an extension.
    If you do go down the extension route consider putting a new reception room behind the kitchen and garage and turning the current lounge into a bedroom

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.