tillykaye

My bathroom has no windows - how do I get some light in there

tillykaye
last year

I live in a relatively new build house which for some reason was built with no window in the bathroom. It just has a single bulb light fitting in the ceiling at the moment. I'm doing a revamp on the bathroom. I'm wanting to keep the fittings in the same place but swopping the bath for a freestanding one that fits the space and the basin in a wall hung vanity.

Any ideas or advice on options for how to get some better light in there would be appreciated. I'd love to have the look of natural lighting but I don't think that we can have a window in there as it will face my neighbours house and we are only separated by a garage. The wall behind the mirror is an outside wall. All the others are internal walls. Thanks