webuser_390019015

Bora Pure cooktop extraction

Ivi
3 years ago

Hello, does anybody have experience with Bora Pure extractor in cold/subzero temperatures. Does the warm air escaping the extractor cause any freezing or eventually staining to the outer wall of the house? Any fog at the windows close to the exhaust?

Comments (5)

• Jonathan
    3 years ago

If you are worried why not consider a recirculating model?

• Ivi
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thanks for the comment. However, extraction is more silent and there is no need for new filter in every 1,5 y. I think its a relevant question up here in the nordics. Maybe im not so worried, rather interested what future brings 😊

• PRO
    Luke BORA ASM London
    3 years ago

Hi, first thing to say the noise is the same whether its ducted or recirc. I think recirculation is probably the best solution in this instance .... but ducting is fine. Grease is cleaned from the air via the grease filter. so the air the that is ducted out is clean & will just disperse to the

outside air.

• Ivi
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank You for the commen!

• Ivi
    Original Author
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

After going thru some agonising arguments with myself and my boyfreind, the problem was solved by Finnish law. It is forbidden to mount any extractors anywhere else than on the roof. Well, we really do live in a micromanaged country here :( Thank you guys for the comments!

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.