lindabirney

Renew Double Glazing & Add Porch ??

Queenelle
3 years ago

Need to renew but I don’t know what style will suit my home best ?
Should I add a porch ? What shape would be best?
Please help?

Comments (2)

• Sonia
    3 years ago

What a charming house, although the brown windows do let it down. What age is the property? What do you feel about black Critall windows, or that sort of style? Porches are lovely, but as your front door is up a set of steps, I’m not sure how it would work. How about a little canopy, giving the feel of a porch without all the upheaval? Here’s some images, these are just ideas which you may love, or hate! I just think it would suit your house.

• Queenelle
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Thank you for your response . I like the idea of the canopy I just wonder as my front door is off centre how it would look. I like the black of the windows just not sure if that style would maybe date the property. Thanks again for your input you have given me plenty to consider

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.