Square handle pull

last month

I want to buy some small handles for a wardrobe.

I want to buy a short version of the picture-most are long and thin but I want it so short the screw holes will be likely 4 cm apart and will look less like a bar handle and more like a square.

Surely one of the big manufacturers must make one but I have not seen any.

Comments (10)

Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.