Internal garage door-integral garage

HU-993846735

Hi-we have an integral garage, the internal door to the house has a fire strip on it but otherwise is just a normal internal door. The garage can get very draughty and the internal door allows draughts into the house, I've tried draughtproofing but still not sucessful. I have seen thermally insulated fire doors but they seem to be alot (£700)- is that what I need to make the room next to internal garage door more comfortable in winter? thanks for your help

Comment (1)

My Claybrick Home
    last modified: last month

I would always recommend a fire door between your house and garage. I would shop around on the price - if you need any help finding a door let me know and I will ask my trusted builder.