boyd11115

Is it normal to have scuffs and marks on new roof tiles

Helen Boyd
last year

We have just had the Roof tiles laid on our Extension and everyone is marked, does anyone know if these marks will disappear? We wanted Marley tiles but the roofer put on Northstone Donard

tiles (I don’t know much about these) He said they were the same as Marley and that Marley tiles are unavailable for 3 months. We think the tiles are are really thick with rough edges compared to the sample Marley tile that I had ordered.

• Sonia
    last year

I’ve never been on my roof so I wouldn’t know. I wonder if a good downpour will get rid of the scuffs?

• Mary Mary
    last year

Why not see if you can reach up and wash one to see if it comes off, looks like dust to me .

• E P

Helen, have your scuffs disappeared through weathering. I have the same issue....

• HU-337296546

Hi, did your tiles ever clean off my tiles are the same…thansk

• HU-337296546

Hi helen, did the scuffs ever come off? my tiles are the same all marked!

• HU-799551765

Hi did anyone manage to sort this problem out as i have the same issue!

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.