Design DilemmaDining RoomsKitchens

New build kitchen / dining too narrow ??

Neb
last modified: 2 years ago

I am interested in a new build and one thing we would like is a second area to watch TV preferably in the kitchen dining area. We would also love a office space for working from home. This plan has caught our attention however we are worried the kitchen / dining area isn't wide enough to accommodate our wishes. Ideally we would like an island , kitchen table and then couch with TV. From the drawings I make out the width to be 3450 in kitchen area and gets slightly bigger maybe to 3650 in dining part. Would it all be too cramped ? I find things hard to visualise based off plans

Comment (1)

Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.