Has anyone used Little Greene Intelligent Floor Paint?

Susi Knightwell

It's a relatively new product I think, but it sounds great according to their blurb (below). It's more expensive than the alternatives, but in a busy family home the drying time would make it worth it. It's for two fairly high traffic living areas (sitting room and playroom/dining room). My understanding is that water based paints are less hardwearing than oil, but I've yet to see a review for this new formulation.

Anyone had any experience with it?

"This revolutionary water-based paint is suitable for all floors and interior woodwork within the busy home. Easy to apply and, unlike oil-based alternatives, low odour and dry within four hours, Intelligent Floor Paint is durable and washable, with a sheen level of 30-40%. No more waiting overnight for the floor to dry, or complicated logistics whilst waiting for stairs to dry – life can continue virtually seamlessly with this Intelligent alternative!"