webuser_57939875731

Has anyone used Little Greene Intelligent Floor Paint?

Susi Knightwell
3 years ago

It's a relatively new product I think, but it sounds great according to their blurb (below). It's more expensive than the alternatives, but in a busy family home the drying time would make it worth it. It's for two fairly high traffic living areas (sitting room and playroom/dining room). My understanding is that water based paints are less hardwearing than oil, but I've yet to see a review for this new formulation.

Anyone had any experience with it?

"This revolutionary water-based paint is suitable for all floors and interior woodwork within the busy home. Easy to apply and, unlike oil-based alternatives, low odour and dry within four hours, Intelligent Floor Paint is durable and washable, with a sheen level of 30-40%. No more waiting overnight for the floor to dry, or complicated logistics whilst waiting for stairs to dry – life can continue virtually seamlessly with this Intelligent alternative!"

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.