peckadoodle

Built in wardrobe

peckadoodle
last modified: 3 months ago

We have taken out the old built in wardrobe which was running along the left hand side wall towards to door. It wasn't nice to look at as you walked in and made the room feel very small. We’re planning on building 2 wardrobes either side of the chimney breast between the bed. However, this will mean that we won’t be able to fit in bedside cabinets which we like having.

Would you do away with the bedside cabinets and make do and have bigger wardrobes or would you make The wardrobes smaller to squeeze in the cabinets? If we make the wardrobes smaller, my husband‘s clothes would have to stay in the landing cupboard 😂 any thoughts welcome. Excuse the mess, we’re halfway through ripping it out!