cb1970

Sofa bed for small spare room/office

Caroll Brown
3 years ago

I have after working from home since March, I have only now decided to set up my spare room as an office, to try keep my work life out of my home life, especially at the weekends. I know I'm very lucky that I can work at home. It's likely to go on for a long time yet.

Anyway I've painted my small spare room Farrow and Ball Borrowed light which I really like. I have ordered hairpin legs to make a desk and I'm hopeful that my local wood recycling centre will have something to use as a table top with the legs for a monitor, laptop, keyboard etc. I am trying to keep costs down as much as I can. Or is there anywhere else I could source a table top cheaply?

I also want to use the room for occasional quests, so some sort of sofa bed which looks stylish and is semi comfortable but doesn't take over the whole room ( I would probably get a mattress topper to help with the comfort).

The click clack style seems the more compact and some look semi stylish. Made.com have several in some lovely bright colours in different designs . https://www.made.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=click+clack

My favourite colours are the emerald green, Butter Yellow, Teal. Seaform blue, vintage gold.

What colour would go best with F&B borrowed light the best?

Does anyone have any recommendations for this style of sofa bed? At Made.com I think the Chou and Margot are the best shapes.

I probably should have picked out a scheme ages ago before just mindlessly painting ;)

Thanks in advance.

A swatch of the wall colour which is a light blue

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.