webuser_370108139

bedroom with large black wardrobe and brass bed ideas for paint | deco

Julia Duggan
3 years ago

Bedroom large black wardrobe and brass bed pine wood pine door and pine laminated floor help with decor and wall paint

Comments (2)

• Clare H
    3 years ago

I went with white walls, and blue window dressing (pale blue blackout blind and dark blue curtains, with white nets for privacy. A black and white patterned rug adds interest. I have a brass mirror and light fittings, and black and white bedside lamps. And to cap it all, I have a neon yellow mirror on the dressing table just to pep things up!

• Olive Harte
    3 years ago

I had wardrobes in wood finish They looked so dark So I could not cope with BLACK.! I would sand and paint the wardrobe white and the walls. The bed you could make pull down covers for top and end . (Make them like an open bag so you can wash them .But a devan bed would give open space look).. materal of the same colour as the curtains. Padding them or just covering. Make the spread the same colour. For day time. That should lift the darkness from the room. You can have a blackout blind for night if you want to keep the colours light. My room looked a treet much brighter. and I sleep better now. .OliveH

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.