webuser_476695789

Hi! What is the best online school/uni/college where I can get degree?

HU-476695789
3 years ago

Hi. So what online study would you recommend? I was thinking about NDA.

Comments (8)

• Sonia
    3 years ago

Oxford or Cambridge are pretty good or so I’ve heard. Not sure they do online.

• HU-476695789
    Original Author
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Thank you Sonia. I guess I should also specify a bit my question.

I'm looking for something where i don't need to have any GCSE, portfolio or anything else. Basically anyone who wants to study there can do this. I do have GCSE but it's not UK education and my certificates would have to be found and translated.

• Sonia
    3 years ago

What about Open University?

HU-476695789 thanked Sonia
  • Sonia
    3 years ago

Hmmm I’m not sure if they do Interior Design courses but worth a look.

• Sarah L
    3 years ago

What are you talking about Anna? Write your own essay!

I don't believe universities offer interior design courses. Universities also require higher qualifications than GCSEs. Look at further education colleges instead.

• Juliet Docherty
    2 years ago

There are two routes to getting a degree. One is to have the relevant gcse's and A levels (or equivalent such as level 3 diploma) or to do an Access Course which is for adults who want to enter higher education but don't have the A levels. A good degree in Interior design would be competitive to get onto and the fees are around 9K a year for a three year course. Alternatively there are lots of lower level courses which may be better suited.

• Dorothy Duncan
    last year

What a horror! Something tells me that such trends will significantly damage our country in the future.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.