jtemm

Cooker suggestions, please?

jtemm
3 years ago

Our kitchen is quite a good size (approx 570 x 470cm) but has limited wall space for units, due to 2 windows, 1 set of patio doors, 2 internal doors and 2 built-in cupboard doors! The room serves as kitchen, dining room and informal seating area. Has served us well for over 35 years but now needs an overhaul, partly because units showing their age, partly because I’m the same! Need to replace elderly electric cooker (rural area, no gas) which has two ovens. I now find using the bigger, lower oven really difficult, would like raised oven unit, but presume this will mean taking up two of the very limited wall spaces - one for oven housing, one for a hob? We will be having an island unit, but I want to keep this completely clear of appliances -e.g. hob or sink - as I use it for sewing, cutting out fabric.

Is there any sort of format which could minimise space for oven + hob? Any suggestions, please?

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.