jasmine_ayres

Bungalow extension floor plan help

Jasmine Ayres
last month

This is our bungalow that we want to add another bedroom and a dining room / kitchen diner to. We’ve got about 2m of usable space down the left hand side (3m in total but probably can’t build up to the boundary) and can go out the back approx 3.5m We like having a separate lounge and tried to make the current lounge our bedroom and add rooms onto the back, but we’re struggling with ideas on how to do it / Inner hallways / where to put things etc. the utility room is just a timber lean-to which will be knocked down anyway, but we do find it useful having a utility so would still like to find a place for that. front door can stay on the side or move to the front of the house and all the plumbing is down the right hand side. what would you do if this was your bungalow? does anyone have any tips? I’m all burnt out staring at this floor plan now! Thanks :)

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.