sue_brown32

In cupboard hanging storage

Sue Brown

I am trying to get super-organised for September (!) and was looking for somewhere to hide all my files. I have a cupboard from IKEA (pictured) which I can take some shelves out of. I am wanting to have a pull of suspension file system) somehow fixed to the top of the cupboard. Something like the tabour files I have also pictured.

I contacted an ironmonger online and asked them what runners and frame I would need to fix them from above but just got a list of all possible runners they stock. I'm sure this can't be difficult to do but I just need someone to tell me what pieces I need to buy.

Any help would be gratefully received!

Thanks!

Comment (1)