nikihutch

Navy or Two Tone kitchen dilemma!

nikihutch

Opinions wanted!!

We are planning to knock through our kitchen, dining room & hallway walls to create on open eating / cooking space.

Our house is Scandinavian in design from the outside (quite boxy with lots of yellow pine!), & I wanted to keep a modern Scandi theme on the inside.

I have been drawn to navy kitchens from the start, but now I am worried this may be too dark for our West-facing room - we need to have the lights on for most of the day.

When researching online I have come across some lovely oak / navy two tone kitchens.

However, I’m not sure I like this design as much as the navy - see CAD designs attached.

Is my room too dark for navy, or too small for two tone?

I would have white quartz worktops & oak effect Amtico flooring...which is proving harder to match with oak units!

The last photo show the true colours of the navy & wood unit doors, along with a flooring option (The CAD design colours are not a true reflection).

The wood doors aren’t available in j-pull, so I have opted with handleless design & dark grey rails for both colours in the kitchen.