cohn_design

LIVE! Paint & Colour Webinar 6/8 at 6:30pm

COHN
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

LIVE! Behind the Scenes How Curator Came to Life (The Series) *3 of 3*

Design Industry Professionals, We would like to invite you to our third exclusive talk with Garry Cohn. A series that shares the experiences of how Curator came to life from a designers perspective.

Part Tom Ford part Vivienne Westwood Garry has star presence that sparks inspiration and lively conversation. Our talks have spanned across the globe with Designers logging in, staying engaged and asking thoughtful questions. We look forward to having you join the conversation!

ARTIST HOUSE OF COLOUR · More Info

ABOUT GARRY:

Garry Cohn's portfolio includes award-winning interiors for retail, fashion, luxury hotel and residential projects. He now resides in Dublin, Ireland and brings a fresh New York state of mind to the Irish design scene.

ABOUT CURATOR:
Curator's vocation is to celebrate the vibrancy and colour of Irish Design through our Design Collection. We have travelled the counties of Ireland to curate a collection of colours that are unique to our home and Design Community. We believe Ireland is a muse for creativity across the world, and Curator is the first to portray this through a carefully designed collection of paint colours.

TIME ZONES:

Ireland/Europe
6:30 PM GMT

North America
10:30 AM PT
12:30 PM CT
1:30 PM ET

Time

Aug 6, 2020 10:30 AM in Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.