nkwchung

Recommendations for aluminium or uPVC window suppliers and installers

nkwchung
3 years ago

We have recently moved into our new house and need to get all of our windows (which are timber) replaced as the frames are rotting and in poor condition through years of neglect. We have decided to go with either aluminium or uPVC windows mainly due to cost and maintenance reasons. We have only started looking at aluminium options and came across Velfac but haven't had much luck sourcing a reliable approved installer. I'd be interested to hear from others who have gone through the same decision-making process and good/bad experiences with any particular window suppliers and installers. Most of the uPVC windows that we have seen are chunky and have unsightly joins. We are based in West London. Many thanks in advance.

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.