david_jackson7911

design dilemma - new wrap around extension (kitchen extension)

david jackson

Hi. I have had a struggle with a high street kitchen designer trying to sort out my new kitchen from plan only. It is being built in September. I will download the drawings of the new proposed extension. Its not a regualr shaped one. I have an idea in mind but it seems i really don't have the space for what i want. Any advice, ideas etc most welcome. Hope someone can help.

The three units shown on back wall need to remain as these house the boiler and water tank at base levels. They are tall units and will hopefully have doors to match the new kitchen. The windows shown to the right of the drawings are all high non opening windows, so this wall could be used? I'm really not sure... would it be too far from the kitchen area? It's all so confusing. I need help. I really want to have an idea before another kitchen designer gets frustrated with me.

The island will not have a sink or a hob on it. I would like a invector hob and a double intergrated oven in a tall unit. I also have a tall fridge and a tall freezer both intergrated that need housing along with a dishwasher. That's it.... where could i put the units...?