webuser_948083896

Telescopic pocket doors?

Joe
3 years ago

Does anyone have pocket doors? Or even better telescopic pocket doors? What is your experience with them? Do you know what brand you used for the mechanism?
We have plans for a double width doorway with less than the total width of the doorway either side, but rather than have one pocket door each side we were considering both doors on the same side (telescopic) like this:
https://www.eclisse.co.uk/telescopic-pocket-door-system-single/
(This means we only have to increase the wall thickness to accomodate the doors on one side rather than two.)
Since the doors are going to be open 90% of the time, we wanted something that wouldn't get in the way when open. We have also considered internal bifolding doors, but they would still stack up against the wall and reduce the width of the opening.

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.