sean_mcdermott35

Love some advice for our open living/kitchen/office space.

RealityIs AColourSpectrum
2 months ago
last modified: 2 months ago

Hello

I would love to hear some advice on redecorating our open living/kitchen/office. When I first painted it we were going for that clean modern look of gray/white/yellow. Its been years like this and now with us working from home the room has a cold, office like energy to it.

It's amazing how you can live in a space and not really see it for what it is. Looking at these pictures I'm ashamed to think this has been our living conditions for so long. Its been well over a year since we removed the fireplace I still have not gotten around to painting that bit of skirting board. The ability to make tangible improvements to my everyday reality has been right there at my fingertips and I failed to notice.

''High is the way but all eyes are upon the ground''

The large wall hanging was our latest attempt to add some colour. My girlfriend is drawn to those earthy colours or boho look. I'd like to make it a cosier/warmer space.

With the great recommendations I've seen in other threads here I'm excited to see what advice you have.

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.