poonam_tanna98

Does anyone have issues with their Quooker leaking?

Poonam Tanna
3 years ago

We recently had a Quooker installed and as our kitchen is not 100% finished our plinths/kickboards have not been fitted, which led us to notice a big puddle of water underneath the sink. After inspecting it looks like it's coming from the pressure release valve of the tap. I checked the Quooker website and apparently this is normal for some drips to be released to regulate the pressure in the tank.

I am going to obviously contact Quooker but I'm concerned that this seems to be a high volume of pooling water will damage the floor over time, and once the plinths are fitted it's not like we can get under there to mop it!

I wanted to know if anyone has a Quooker tap and has experienced the same issue, if so how much water do you experience and how do you deal with it/prevent it from damaging the units or flooring.

This is incredibly frustrating if I cannot do anything about it!

Comments (20)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.