poonam_tanna98

Does anyone have issues with their Quooker leaking?

Poonam Tanna
last year

We recently had a Quooker installed and as our kitchen is not 100% finished our plinths/kickboards have not been fitted, which led us to notice a big puddle of water underneath the sink. After inspecting it looks like it's coming from the pressure release valve of the tap. I checked the Quooker website and apparently this is normal for some drips to be released to regulate the pressure in the tank.

I am going to obviously contact Quooker but I'm concerned that this seems to be a high volume of pooling water will damage the floor over time, and once the plinths are fitted it's not like we can get under there to mop it!

I wanted to know if anyone has a Quooker tap and has experienced the same issue, if so how much water do you experience and how do you deal with it/prevent it from damaging the units or flooring.

This is incredibly frustrating if I cannot do anything about it!