sarah_treagus

What flooring should I do?

Sarah Treagus
3 years ago

Hello!
We are currently decorating our lounge... half the new fire place went in today so it’s waiting to dry (hence why it’s half done / not dressed).

We are still awaiting our new side board (where all the babies toys can go!), the paintings for the large wall and the lamp tables and the plants aren’t in the right places so ignore all that...

What I’d really appreciate your thoughts on is the floor... we are swaying towards amtico as we have baby / kids / dogs and we will likely take it through to the hall and boot room. What I have zero idea on is colour or pattern. Or do we just go grey carpet?

I’ve been totally winging it so far so be gentle if I made any rookie mistakes with the room so far ;-)

Thank you so much... we are ready to order something and get rid of this awful carpet but I’m soooo scared of getting it wrong. X

Comments (11)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.