webuser_177381826

Help and Advice needed for potential renovation

Rachael K
3 years ago

Seriously considering buying this 4 bed 1960s bungalow. It would allow us to buy in an area we wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford.

It’s definitely a project. It would need re-wiring and a complete overhaul including new windows and doors. We’ve never done any renovation so need advice about what would be feasible and likely costs.

In an ideal world we would want to have a master bedroom with en-suite plus an additional 3 double bedrooms. Would live A large open plan kitchen/ diner family room and a separate snug room. A separate utility room off the kitchen would also be ideal.

The house has lots of room to extend into the garden ( side which dining room and bedrooms face).

Looking for ideas, advice about what would be possible and likely costs. Could it be done in stages? Would putting an en-suite in be possible given the 1960s house has a concrete floor?!

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.