reda_krivelis

Kitchen update - advice needed

Reda Krivelis
3 years ago

all, i am in need of your precious advice and ideas to brighten up and make my kitchen more cool, more vibrant and up to date. We moved in this house a few years ago and slowly doing a refurbishment and do not seem to come to the kitchen part as either i lack ideas or moneywise i do not want to spend much given i am on mat leave with my 3rd baby 💃
what i aim to do is to- 1) replace extractor, 2) replace worktop 3) paint cabinets 4) change knobs on cabinets. really just to scratch the surface, but hope to achieve a better look & feel when being and cooking in the kitchen:) we also recently opened up the space by removing a wall between the kicthen and living room so that the flow is much more natural and now i can see my kitchen and all the old cabinets etc from the living room, hence the need to update is much more apparent.. i need advice in color scheme for the cabinet paint - all white or maybe a duo (one color top and another color bottom line of cabinets) and how about the worktop? wood? anyone has before and after kitchen refurb with similar color of tiles?? i will do refurb myself and i really appreciate everyones advice !! many many thanks!! p.s. the first photos without number are from my current kitchen and the ones with numbers - these are from my ideabook 🙂

2 color schemes- lower darker, upper - white
2 color schemes, lower white , upper - light brown
white cabinets, wood worktop

Comments (9)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.