ash_owen

Gym Wall Ideas - Help :)

Ash Owen
3 years ago

Hello. I know this isn't me asking for advice on my home, but I thought this would be the best place to ask for some advice on what to do with a wall I have in my Personal Training gym.

The wall in question is around 11.5m by 4.5m, so it's pretty big... and as a result, will come with a hefty price tag regardless of what I do with it so I need to make sure I get it right.

This is our current back wall:

It is okay but doesn't currently go with our colour scheme which as you can see is white, red and black. I also think the acrylic logo is lost on such a big wall.

In my head, I like the idea of black wood panels running across or down, like below:

With a much bigger, white MDF sign that takes up more space above the red door.

I really want to get an idea tied up with a final quote so I know whether to push on with this. But as a lone businessman with no one to bounce ideas off, I wanted to see what you all thought would be a good idea.

Thank you.

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.