webuser_659310583

Partial Garage Conversion

Andy Reynolds
3 years ago

Hello,

Just after some advice on the following.

We are looking to convert half of our garage to make our kitchen / dining area bigger. We want to keep the front part of the garage as is, with garage door and use this for storage.

See on the image with the red line indicating where we would like to split the garage from the house and in blue the wall in which we would knock through. We would want to put a window in at the rear or another set of french doors (not yet decided).

We have never done anything like this before, but we are aware it is not just a case of knocking a wall down and building another and would have to consider the floor level and other factors, but does anyone know how much roughly something like that would cost? (Million dollar question i know) but any feedback would be appreciated

Cheers

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.