sumeet_berry

Extension Advice

s berry
3 years ago

Hi,

We have a semi detached house and are thinking of an extension to our Kitchen. However we have a dilemma due to a garage which comes in middle of both rear or a side extension (you can probably see it in pictures below). Only way possible is either to do a rear extension by knocking garage down or to do a side extension connecting the kitchen to the garage (this will involve also knocking garage walls down and converting it Into a dining area).

We are more inclining towards the side extension as it will probably cause least disrutpion. however with the side extension we will lose the semidetached feature of the house.

would be keen to get any advice/suggestions from people here on any other solutions.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.