betseybleu

Help with colour for a warehouse

Betsey Bleu
3 years ago

Property is a 1920's london brick warehouse with a combination of wood top and side hung casement windows and sashes. Painted frames in Deluxe Exterior Weathershield ' slate grey '

On the ground floor there are two large sashes that sit alongside the front door which is a reclaimed oak church door which has been sealed/stained in a sadolins brown which makes the oak darker in colour. I don't feel the grey works alongside the front door (too light/cool) so thinking I should go for a warmer darker grey? I want to achieve a more up to date look having lived with dark brown frames for ever. Would anyone have any suggestions that might work? I don't want to paint the door as it has a lot of original character. Many thanks

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.