james_schaitel

Fusion LVT Flooring

James S
3 years ago

Looking for some advice on this range of LVT from Fusion Floors. We've had a load of samples come through and this was our favourite one in colour and feel. We then checked the prices and it's almost half the price of the others, but with no reviews. Has any body heard about it or used it? Is there any thing in particular we should be looking at to make us think twice? We've scratch tested them all too and again this one did the best (even with a sharp kitchen knife). Link is below.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.luxuryflooringandfurnishings.co.uk/fusion-lvt-honey-rich-oak-parquet-1071.html

Comments (8)

• ebony45
    3 years ago

No link

• James S
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Hmmm, that's odd, I can see it on my post. Maybe Houzz block it. Can you see this one https://www.luxuryflooringandfurnishings.co.uk/fusion-lvt-honey-rich-oak-parquet-1071.html

• Sonia
    3 years ago

I can see both links. It looks lovely but it is a worry why it is half the price of the rest. Is the thickness and guarantee period the same as the others?

• James S
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Yeah, in fact the wear layer is actually better than some of the others. Guarantee is now as long. 15 years. Which is enough for us.

• lissellec
    3 years ago

Hi James. I have J2 flooring upstairs which is lovely. I am considering Fusion flooring for downstairs (almond oak), I would be interested to hear your experience if you decided on Fusion.

• Karen Swindlehurst
    3 years ago

Hi would you recommend j2 flooring. I can’t fine reviews good or bad

• lissellec
    3 years ago

Hi Karen, I definitely would recommend J2 flooring, its beautiful. Just make sure you get it fitted by an experienced fitter. Its not a DIY job. Our fitter did a fantastic job. He has the fusion flooring in his house with a big daft dog - still no damage; he recommends the fusion flooring, especially due to the quality and reduced price. I think that’s what we’re going to go for downstairs as its a much bigger space and we’re renovating so would welcome the lower financial element.

• Lucy Amy
    2 years ago

Did any of you end up getting fusion flooring? were considering it now

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.