stonehamkitchens

What's your preference, a printed kitchen brochure or digital brochure

Inspiration for a new kitchen is accessible at the click of a button with images, ideas and advice available instantly online. This has become even more important during the pandemic and the need to view content virtually. As we start to come out of lockdown, will more people take a break from their screens and request printed kitchen brochures and purchase magazines for inspiration or will they resume their online habits? Let's discuss.

Printed brochure
Digital brochure

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Shareen Kapoor Interiors
    3 years ago

digital all the way!

Stoneham Kitchens thanked Shareen Kapoor Interiors
  • nasmijati
    3 years ago

Printed brochures can be laid out on a table and sorted by preference. One can write on them. Tear out the page/photo that is the most important rather than having all pages/photos visible at all times.

Digital is not going to go away. It might be good to offer printed brochures, but not have them be the main way one attracts business.

Stoneham Kitchens thanked nasmijati
  • PRO
    RD Glass
    3 years ago

I suspect a lot of people will still want a printed version, but given their (often very high) cost for companies as well as the waste of paper, a lot of which is not recyclable; I would hope people will move towards digital options a little more often.

Stoneham Kitchens thanked RD Glass
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.