webuser_33979209

Kitchen Island Seating Battle

Paul M
3 years ago

Hi,

I'm having the downstairs remodelled into a kitchen diner livingroom. I've got the architects drawings and have been to a kitchen place (Wren) for a rough idea on how a kitchen will be layed out.

My raging internal battle is should I get bar stools around the proposed kitchen island or in reality is the kitchen table a couple of meters away sufficient? I'm not one for keeping up with the Jones so am trying not to be swayed with the fact that everyone I know has stools!

Any pragmatic practical thoughts would be welcome about this or any other thought on the layout generally.

Such as loose the bi-folds for french doors and gain some wall space for the sink/a radiator?

The kitchen visualisation does not show the internal doors to the built in larder and through to the utiility which are on the plan.

Thanks all

Comments (18)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.