victoria_stone6159968

Curtains for multiple windows of different size- bedroom

Victoria Stone
3 years ago

Hi there

I am looking to hang some curtains to our bedroom to add some drama, texture and warmth. We have a fairly blank canvas consisting of two tone grey at the moment and I would like to build on this to create a low key ‘tropical’ ‘greenhouse’ style by adding in some deep greens/ pinks/ coppers and floral wall art.

One thing I’m struggling with is how to dress the windows. Do I hang one pair of full length curtains to double window and one single curtain to the side of the single window, or hang one curtain on the left of the double window and another on the right of the single window to incorporate the whole wall? It’s a decent size room but not massive, so keen not to overdominate but still add the ‘drama’ I’m looking for!

Looking at a dark green plain curtain with no pattern.

Any help would be much appreciated 😊.

Many thanks
Victoria

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.