kathyclare

Help! Lake condo bedroom needs help!

kathyclare
3 years ago

I'm really needing help making the decisions to finish this bedroom. I need a light/chandelier but don't know if it should be brushed nickel (the finish throughout this small condo on door knobs, faucets, etc and the pulls on the black dresser) or is that too much and the light/chandelier should be matte black? or another finish? It's 1/2 a ceiling fan hanging there now. I don't know what to use for bedside tables. I have a pair of the single white one in the picture, but, should I paint one? both? I want to use swing arm wall sconces instead of table lamps; should they be the same finish as the chandelier? I don't want a mirror over the dresser, but how large of a art piece should I use? The room is 13' (headboard wall) x 15' (window wall). Any advice to make this a cozy "California coastal" retreat?

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.