saskia_burridge

HELP AND IDEAS! Two bed ground floor flat side return/extension

Saskia Burridge
3 years ago

Hi all,

Ideas would be greatly welcomed for our two bedroom ground floor flat in west London.

We are looking to extend into the side return, maximising space and integrating clever storage to ensure it’s not too cluttered!

A few points to help...

1. What to do with the front door?
    Ideally we would like the now living room to become the second bedroom. Do we put a wall up (the corridor will then be dark)? Or another clever idea?

2. We aren’t wanting to have a courtyard and instead would have a high window into the bedroom. We would then like the bathroom to come off this bedroom with a second door the other side for day to day access.

3. We would like some kind of utility cupboard/small utility for a washing machine and drier.. where would this go?

4. The kitchen doesn’t need to be too big, however, we would like an island with breakfast bar!

Any thoughts welcome!

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.