webuser_449477567

Looking for help choosing colours for a living room and dining room.

Ger
5 months ago

Hi,

We recently moved into a new home and we're redecorating two adjoining rooms. It's myself and my wife at the moment, and in around 6 weeks there'll be a little one joining us :)

Here's an album of the two rooms with a floor plan https://photos.app.goo.gl/w4d77HhJhGxuUdGt9

I've arranged to get the floors refinished over the next few weeks (once our 'lock-down' is over!).

The room without the TV will be a dining room/office combo, it's south-facing. Generally, they are quite bright when all doors and blinds are open, but the windows are not huge so there aren't awash with light all the time.

We're having real trouble deciding on a colour scheme. Could anybody offer any inspiration?

For the furniture, the main thing we plan on keeping is the sofa, the rest is likely to be changed.

Thanks!

Ireland
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.