webuser_827053288

Small Garden Ideas

G R
4 years ago

Hi all,

Looking for a few ideas on what to plant in different areas of a small garden.

The first photo shows the front, the bed near the window gets a lot of sun in both winter and summer. I did plant wild flower seeds here last September but it was a bit late so only have the below. As it gets the sun I would like to plant flowers that would attract bees........any ideas?

Also looking to plant 2 or 3 plants down the side of the fence........what would be recommendations?

The bed by the wall doesn't really any sun during the winter and a bit in the summer. Was thinking the tree as there and adding a cherry blossom in the middle or maybe a bit closer to the gate. Good idea?

The second photo shows the back, the plan was/is to put decking over half the grass and plants in the bed. What would you recommend for this bed? It gets no sunshine in winter but gets a lot from end of April to start of Sept.

The third one shows another bed at the back that again only gets sunshine in the summer. Again what would be the recommendation here?

And finally looking for somewhere in Ireland I can buy all of the recommendations online??

Loads of questions for any budding landscaper!! :-)

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.