carolins

April challenge, friday 3rd: sofa

Carolina
4 years ago

Okay people, you know what we expect of you. Please join in if you like. Post photos of spaces, furniture, wallpaper, lighting... whatever you feel would work with this sofa. Or make a moodboard.

There's a whole world of super ugly sofas out there, I couldn't pick one of them. It's called self-protection and fear of insulting people who have one of those at home. So, I've chosen this one. It's not ugly. It's just unique :-)

Have fun

Lapis 3-Seater Leather Sofa · More Info

Comments (9)

• Carolina
    Original Author
    4 years ago

I've tried to make it cool...

• minnie101
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

I like it! 😂 I tried photoshopping the Noguchi table but lost the top of it!

i was literally about to say I'm giving up 😭 😭 😭 This is where I am, struggling with light and tables! (Walls aren't meant to be quite this tall either!)

• Carolina
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Ooo... I prefer yours!

• minnie101
    4 years ago

🙏 I found this one the hardest tbh!

i was going to do a sofa for the challenge tomorrow but will have a rethink!

• minnie101
    4 years ago

😂 😂 😂

• Carolina
    Original Author
    4 years ago

😂😂😂👍🏻

• Carolina
    Original Author
    4 years ago

You can throw another sofa at us, Minnie. I don’t mind. A challenge is a challenge.

• minnie101
    4 years ago

I will save it! I've found tomorrow's challenge, it's probably more about maximalism (thankfully I can spell that rather than say it!) although I should probably give both of us a head start 😂

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.