smithers1980

Rear Extension Help

smithers1980
4 years ago

Looking for some help/advice here. I am based near southend on sea in Essex and looking to extend my current extension across the full width of the back of my house, over the current balcony. I will worry about another balcony and stairs down after, but im looking for rough estimates on what it may cost to extend all the way across and to have either two French/patio doors put in, or a 8 ft bi-fold (not decided yet) and then two sky lights in the flat roof.

I know there are other variables here, but anyone in the game able to give a rough estimate on what this may cost before I look to take this any further. At this stage I am not looking for internal works to be done, just the extension to make things water tight etc.

All advice is greatly appreciated before I engage local builders.

Thank you

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.