shashi_mali82

bedroom design advice

Shash
4 years ago

fellow houzzers! I would like some of your ideas and what you would do with my bedroom! it's recently been plastered. see below pics. pic 1, 2 and 3: my bedroom with wallpaper stripped out. pic 4 and 5: inspiration pics of what I think I like. pic 6: a render of my bedroom with my design ideas (feel free to tell me your thoughts) pic 7: the dimensions of the room.

I am after a room that feels spacious, but at the same time has a lot of storage and functionality. those are high in the priority but I somehow would like to have a TV in there somehow. as you can see in pic 3 l, I tried to incorporate a dressing area with alcove shelves, but, a sheet of drawers could be an alternative as well.

as I only just plastered the walls and gutted everything out, you may go wild with the ideas.

looking forward to hearing you all.

Comments (3)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.