oneplan

a good thing or not ?

OnePlan
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

We have this article posted on LI currently ...

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/karen-wallace-90586988_kitchendesign-interiordesign-activity-6634311671680643072-

If you don’t like clicking on links ( I don’t!) it’s basically about freelance design and was posted as ‘view to all’ - but was worded to be aimed at showrooms more than retail clients really, as we are looking to add more guest designers into our fold...

It received one post that can be read as negative - which surprised me and made me wonder if this might be a wider held view - rather than one individual who, for whatever reason didn’t like it ...
so - I’m interested in your thoughts on whether you consider independent designers, like us, to be a good thing or not to you as a big or small kitchen supplier /showroom . ( or to you as a retail customer )

Ah - was posting this in the pro to pro section - but not sure if it will post a poll there ! Never mind - I’ll reword it to be open to all

Happy for anyone to respond ! Thank you!

or not !
other - typed in as post below
good thing!

Comments (6)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.