jennieprew

Loft conversion plans

Jennie Jennie
4 years ago

We are just finalising the plans for our loft conversion which will be started in a month or so. We are trying to squeeze 3 bedrooms in to the design and cannot afford to raise the roof so there are a number of compromises to be made.

Our kitchen will end up very small but we've just renovated the bathroom so don't want to take space from there for the stairs.

The bathroom will be small with reduced head height.

The two small bedrooms will be very small but we feel its important for our children to have a small space of their own. The door on one bedroom looks like it can't be a full door so any creative ideas to resolve this welcomed.

We have gone with a small shower room accessed from the hallway rather than an ensuite so that everyone can access the bathroom without going through the main bedroom.

I would appreciate as many eyes on the layout as possible before we finalise the details so please do take a look.

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.