sasha_chen89

Bora or Miele - Induction hobs with built in ventilation

sasha chen
4 years ago

Hi there,

I am looking to buy an induction hob with built in extractor fan.

Can anyone share their experience or view on the following two models? All thoughts are welcome!

Bora Pure

Miele KMDA7774FL-1

Bora:

I really like the design and was very impressed by the demo. The only thing I don't like is it does not have flex cooking zone. It seems that I can turn on two cooking zones at the same time and "bridge it" by myself.

Also, my concern on Bora pure is that the cooker size is a bit smaller compare to Miele.

Miele:

I like the brand, it has flex zone so if I put one large pan, it should automatically recognise the size and turn the cooking zones on. ( not sure if there's more setting to be done?)

I didn't like the filter, the filter can not hold any water and all liquid go down to a shallow tray which can then be removed.

The model seems a bit old, I've seen reviews for "KMDA7774F" from 2018.

I have not seen demonstration, is the suction good? and how about the noise level?

Thanks for your comments!

Comments (15)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.