kavitha_p

Curtain colour for living room

Cookie S
4 years ago

Hi. I'm trying to find a lovely block colour (no prints, patterns, just plain) set of curtain that will go with my grey and blue living room. I have a long set of windows that sit directly behind two velvet blue chesterfield armchairs. The rest of my living room comprises of black/brass side tables, a dark grey chesterfield sofa and a giant dark grey ottoman with an overtable. The sofa cushions are blue and mustard. You may think this is noisy, but it's really calm. My ottoman hasn't arrived yet, but the photo will give you an idea (ignore my napping friend unaware of this click). I'm looking for ceiling to floor length curtains for blackout, and will have sheers behind them. The wall is a light grey. Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (11)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.