amberth

Bathroom Renovation of London Victorian terrace

Amberth
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

We designed, supplied and installed this medium-size family bathroom with a layout that maximised the illusion of space. As the floors and walls were not level, we built out one of the walls and worked alongside a structural engineer to ensure all issues were corrected.

Composite stone for the vanity top and bath surround compliments the blue tones on the walls and bespoke cabinetry.

A walk-in shower flows nicely into the shower to give continuity of the floor, which gives the illusion of a bigger space.

The injection of patterned tiles for the walls alongside the royal blue bespoke cabinetry by Amberth creates a nautical feel. The vanity unit offers plenty of storage under the basin for personal items and cleaning products.

As the bath surround needed overhang for the tiles, we cut into the overhang to ensure the custom-made glass shower enclosure would fit.

The boiler resides inside of this cabinet and the solid wood display shelf allows the clients to add their bathroom accessories.

Before

After

Image Credit: David Giles

Bathroom completed by: Amberth

Comments (2)

• PRO
    OWLarchitecture.com
    4 years ago

Great stuff my son has done a similar change in Bath...

• PRO
    Amberth
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thank you. We are glad people working and improving their bathrooms. It has a great impact on the house value and wellbeing of the owners.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.